Transformer Import of Adobe Cc Fuse Characters and Cloths

Posted By Duffer123 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Transformer Import of Adobe Cc Fuse Characters and Cloths

Author
Duffer123
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Possible?
Skuzzlebutt
Skuzzlebutt
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
clothes and hair are certainly possible if you have a way to
convert to obj (3dxchange) as its possible with almost any model.
having blender,c4d, 3ds max etc etc etc would be better
so you can break up the model instead of using hide or opacity maps in cc3
(some are one piece)
 as for the charactor itself .. no.
unless you have above average daz skills

Edited
5 Years Ago by Kipster
vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
That having nothing  do with DAZ.Skills 
 DAZ, poser or hirwire figure are at the moment the only one character that can projectet in CC Character Mesh via the transformer function .
If you want a specific Character outside of the DAZ Wold , you need specific softwares and 3D Skills  in general and you can do everything.
if you wish a specific Characer as CC , that not touch copyright, i can do that (not free) for you . then contact me 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Skuzzlebutt
Skuzzlebutt
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
vidi (2/28/2019)
That having nothing  do with DAZ.Skills 
 DAZ, poser or hirwire figure are at the moment the only one character that can projectet in CC Character Mesh via the transformer function .
If you want a specific Character outside of the DAZ Wold , you need specific softwares and 3D Skills  in general and you can do everything.
if you wish a specific Characer as CC , that not touch copyright, i can do that (not free) for you . then contact me 
i think you misunderstood me here, but it is possible to make daz content from external models
which means they can also be exported to cc3. this requires 1. daz skill and 2. external app
is it worth doing for a fuse?  NO
am i offering to make a tut or do it for this guy? NO

Edited
5 Years Ago by Kipster
vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
but it is possible to make daz content from external models
which means they can also be exported to cc3

externe Models can import in CC without a roundtrip over DAZ .
A Fuse Character can not import with transformer,   but you can  make a Morph for CC that looks like identical , but that has nothing to do with DAZ 
I can do it and I offering to work  for the TE,  if interest 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Duffer123
Duffer123
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
@vidi @Kipster - not to worry really - I don't really need to import the Adobe CC Fuse characters themselves (although it would be a time-saver if I could do this with clothes on, so to speak, and then utilise cloths and hair from there).

I have been able to export individual cloth/hair pieces from Fuse model fbx as .obj files, massively up their scale and import in to CC3 as cloth/hair and skin them successfully - just a tad laborious.

Thank you for your replies.
Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Duffer123 (3/2/2019)
@vidi @Kipster - not to worry really - I don't really need to import the Adobe CC Fuse characters themselves (although it would be a time-saver if I could do this with clothes on, so to speak, and then utilise cloths and hair from there).

I have been able to export individual cloth/hair pieces from Fuse model fbx as .obj files, massively up their scale and import in to CC3 as cloth/hair and skin them successfully - just a tad laborious.

Thank you for your replies.

yeah this was something which i also wanted to see, CC fuse have a huge library(even if you export the old 1.3 steam to the new one) with lots of cloths, hairs and beards/mostaches which could be very usefull to export to CC and indeed the big problem normally is the nightmare to proper adjust the cloths to the CC character, normally i do that by exporting the fuse naked character then adjusting the CC3 character to be most close possible to Fuse character then start to export the cloths also since the fuse cloths normally are also a lot low poly i like to edit the cloth to add more polygons by smoothing it and removing the non neede extra polygons then exporting it to CC, again the big problem is really all the time consuming work to do that, but really the library is almost really worth of it, you have acess to a lot of assets doing that.

Reading This Topic