Profile Picture

Daz3d Figures to Iclone help?

Posted By MechaShepard 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
MechaShepard
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hello,
  I am new to iclone 7 but I understand how to export daz genesis characters to iclone. But I am having a problem with characters that are not genesis just figures like this one: https://www.daz3d.com/res-mortifera
I tried to make it move like genesis but it keep on moving a weird way, the head went inside it's body while moving and the legs are wobbly. Can someone please help me to fix this problem or how to make it move the correct way? Thank you
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
So you bring it into 3DX and then rig it, right?  Are you rigging it correctly?  That's most likely the issue.

Let me give this a try and I'll get back to you.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hmmm -- well, I'm no expert (far from it) but I think that model is just screwed.

This happens -- I have some robot models from Daz that I have to jump all kinds of hoops through to be usable (usually deleting some things).  The rigging is just... wrong.  And it's way above my pay grade to fix it.

My advice is to not bother.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic