For the convenience of our customers we allow for up to TWO simultaneous installs on separate computers. This means that you may install one copy of our programs on two separate computers without issue providing only one computer is in use at any one time.
Normally if you wish to install on a new computer you can simply uninstall from an old computer while connected to the internet and this will free up your license.
However, if you are not able to uninstall because of hardware issues, you can manually deactivate from one of the two computers. Please follow the steps below to check if you need to deactivate.
1. Login to your Member Account.
2. Switch to the Registration page.
3. Check the "Activated Number" column. If your products show 2 already then you need to deactivate.
4. Click the "Details" link in the Activated Number column.
5. Scroll down to see the computers currently activated.
6. Click the "Deactivate Now" link to remove a computer.
7. You should now be able to install again.
I hope this helps.