Profile Picture

Need to move all apps to a new PC

Posted By ems_place 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ems_place
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi folks,
Due to a catastrophic windows failure I need to move all my Reallusion programs to e new PC. Can I just download them again and use their original product keys to reinstall them ?
Please advise  

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi...

For the convenience of our customers we allow for up to TWO simultaneous installs on separate computers. This means that you may install one copy of our programs on two separate computers without issue providing only one computer is in use at any one time.

Normally if you wish to install on a new computer you can simply uninstall from an old computer while connected to the internet and this will free up your license.

However, if you are not able to uninstall because of hardware issues, you can manually deactivate from one of the two computers. Please follow the steps below to check if you need to deactivate.

1. Login to your Member Account.
2. Switch to the Registration page.
3. Check the "Activated Number" column. If your products show 2 already then you need to deactivate.
4. Click the "Details" link in the Activated Number column.
5. Scroll down to see the computers currently activated.
6. Click the "Deactivate Now" link to remove a computer.
7. You should now be able to install again.

I hope this helps.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ems_place
ems_place
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Simple clear instructions and I am now reinstalling.
Thankyou 

Reading This Topic