Posted By Alon Dan 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Idea.png
Alon Dan
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello All,
I'm curious if it's possible to make iRay to render ONLY specific part of the character for example the head only.

With the default materials, I can invert the opacity (from white to black) so it's possible to do it for all the body parts except for the head.
I'm asking this because in Daz3D, I don't even have to mess with the materials, I can select individual parts of the body and INVISIBLE.

So, how this can be done with iRay inside iClone... please share your ideas.
silvia.szymczyk
silvia.szymczyk
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
you have to change iray shader from skin pbr to universal pbr for body part you want to hide. Than work with opacity or hide a part of mesh. In iray it will be invisible.

Reading This Topic