DUD HUB

Posted By SeanMac 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
SeanMac
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
There is no way to report issues to do with the Reallusion Hub Program on Feedback or in the sub-forums.

I doubt if I am the only one to have the experience of a dud hub.

My Hub program tells me that I do not own the current main RL products: iC 7, CC3 Pipeline and 3DX 7 Pipeline.

WTF?

Hub
animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Are you still able to run your products? Updates can be downloaded directly, that is what I do if possible (go to Help => Check for Updates).

One suggestion: fully log out of the HUB and log back in. It might even be prudent to reboot in between.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
SeanMac (2/22/2019)
There is no way to report issues to do with the Reallusion Hub Program on Feedback or in the sub-forums.

Please consider adding a comment to this Issue:  https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Feedback-Tracker-suggestions

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
SeanMac (2/22/2019)

I doubt if I am the only one to have the experience of a dud hub.

My Hub program tells me that I do not own the current main RL products: iC 7, CC3 Pipeline and 3DX 7 Pipeline.

WTF?

You may be logged into the Hub with the wrong account. 

If you have more than one account, logout of the Hub and login again with the account email address and password of the account you used to purchase iClone etc.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Hi Peter

@Peter(RL),

Thanks for that.

It is kind of you to let me break into your weekend. But relax, destress, Live.

Meanwhile, for Monday: you may well be right but I have had a half-a-dozen different passwords since I bought the latest RL products.

None of the ones I have in my records are acceptable any longer at the Hub data entry..

So if different parts of the site are hoarding different passwords we are all thoroughly done for. (If I may substitute printable words for my unprintable thoughts.)

There still is no way in and no way to ask or comment on the Hub. If they thought it was perfect and going to last unchanged forever then they are not like any programmers I ever worked with.

hub
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Justaviking,

Thanks for that.

I did make the attempt earlier but was foiled by the lack of a method of selecting Reallusion Hub!

So I lied about what the topic of my feedbackery was and said it was iClone 7.

And as a one-time programmer myself I was snarling by the end of it.

Who writes code thinking it's perfect and will never need maintaining?

Well I am a helluvaway away from that age and grateful for it.

Regards SeanMac
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi animagic

Thanks for that.

Yeah I can still use everything and I can check for updates and the latest products are all up to date.

Thanks for that. I appreciate the support from you all.

I was just trying to be a good customer and supporter of RL and draw their attention to a design flaw in the long term use of Reallusion Hub.

But as a result of patiently explaining everything that was wrong with this simple update program I have entirely run out of patience and I'm spitting feathers.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
SeanMac (2/22/2019)
Hi Peter

@Peter(RL),

Thanks for that.

It is kind of you to let me break into your weekend. But relax, destress, Live.

Meanwhile, for Monday: you may well be right but I have had a half-a-dozen different passwords since I bought the latest RL products.

None of the ones I have in my records are acceptable any longer at the Hub data entry..

So if different parts of the site are hoarding different passwords we are all thoroughly done for. (If I may substitute printable words for my unprintable thoughts.)

There still is no way in and no way to ask or comment on the Hub. If they thought it was perfect and going to last unchanged forever then they are not like any programmers I ever worked with.

Hi... If you have multiple accounts you can contact Customer Support and they can merge all your accounts and purchased products into one account. This will save you a lot of bother in the future and should ensure that the Hub works as it is meant to and lists all your purchases correctly.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Peter

Thanks for that.
I'll certainly try your suggestion.
May I diffidently point out that I do not know if or how I acquired multiple accounts nor how I would find out that I had them.

SeanMac
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

UNDUDDED HUB!

Thanks Peter(RL)

The problem appears to have been fixed. Though of course the utility itself
is still more than opaque.

Still, I'll accept fixed as a result

Reading This Topic