Profile Picture

Hi! Quick Mac Q for Newb

Posted By Myyk 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Myyk
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Awesome software, went through the tutorials, quick q:

How do I select multiple items with my Mac?  My mouse will not do the shift and click method for multiple selections, I havce tried all kinds of combinations.

Also, I have used the trial and error method for translating many of the keyboard shortcuts/function keys, etc., for the Mac (not easy while simultaneously learning the software).  If anyone had a list of keyboard shortcuts for the Mac I would really love to download a copy!

Thanks so much Smile

Myyk

Myyk
Myyk
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)New Member (29 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I realized I posted a software Q, but not sure where to put it.  I am using Crazytalk Animator and could use a list of Keyboard short cuts for those using Apple/Mac computers.  Multi-select is important and I cannot figure it out.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi...

You can just click and drag a box around the objects you wish to select. The objects selected will then have a bounding box around them.

For shortcuts please see the links below (they are from the manual).

Global Shortcuts
Timeline Shortcuts
Shortcuts in Modes

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
5 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic