I can't install the iClone 7 trial!

Posted By PollyObscurum 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
parisgranville
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I actually can't install any of my reallusion programs
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 12 hours ago
parisgranville (1/14/2020)
Me too. I'm having the same problem...for a year now. What is the solution? I have tried uninstalling the hub, deleting the temp files. There is no RLDownloads. Why does this have to be so hard?

Hi...

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

For the vast majority of users the Reallusion Hub works flawlessly so there is clearly something else going on that is preventing you installing your programs.

The way the Hub works is that once it is installed you need to sign in with the same account details you used to purchase your Reallusion software. Then once signed in all your purchases will be listed ready to install and for products you haven't purchased you will be able to download trial versions.

So can you please explain what happens for you when you install the Hub and sign in. Do you see your purchases listed (if any) and do you see the trial versions listed? If not, please post a screenshot of the Hub once you have signed in and also please let us know your full system specifications including graphics card. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

parisgranville
parisgranville
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)

I am signed in. The hub just gives the message that it failed. When I found the actual downloaded file, it just cuts out after I enter my serial number. When I look online, the serial number is still available.

parisgranville
parisgranville
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Could it be a problem with the NVidia driver?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

parisgranville (1/14/2020)
Could it be a problem with the NVidia driver?

It's unlikely to be a driver issue if you are having problems installing your software. Driver problems could prevent you launching the software though.

In this case you would be wise to contact Technical Support and supply your dxdiag.txt so they can check for any system problems that may be preventing installation.

a) Type "dxdiag" in the Task Bar Search box and click the "Dxdiag Run Command" from the search list.
b) It will then check your system for a while, after finishing, click "Save All Information"
c) Save "DxDiag.txt". and send this to Support as an attachment.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Chimpdecheese
Chimpdecheese
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Same problem. Nothing works.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

admin_9 (12/29/2020)
Same problem. Nothing works.

Please explain in more detail the steps you have taken and what exactly happens when you try to install iClone 7. Do also post a screenshot showing any error messages you receive. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Sid Enimjay
Sid Enimjay
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)

I am getting the same issue as above when trying to install the iClone_Trial_Hub.exe file downloaded from
https://www.reallusion.com/iclone/download.html
the file is 53.4Mb 56,022,696Bytes

I run the exe as shown in the gif below, as administrator and for a brief second the application shows on the task bar then immediately disappearsexe file as administrator , I get the popup asking if I want to allow the program to make changes to my machine, I click ok, I see a brief moment where the
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Sid

If you are having problems installing iClone, please try installing the Hub first which can be downloaded on the page below. Then open the Hub and sign in. You should then see a list of the available trial versions. Now try to install the iClone trial but if you encounter any error messages please capture a screenshot and post it so we can see what the problem is. Please also post your full system specs including graphic's card in case that is the issue.

Reallusion Hub

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Sid Enimjay
Sid Enimjay
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)

Hey Peter, that link actually worked for me to get the hub installed!  Thank you for you help!

Reading This Topic