Profile Picture

Newbie saying Hi with questions - I feel lost

Posted By gillt36 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gillt36
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
A bit disappointed cause I cannot call and speak with someone. My employer won't let me spend more on software because he feels the company is hiding something with no real person to speak with. I am trying to convince him otherwise but he is a baby-boomer who believes in good old customer service with a smile. Anyway, I need to get some answers:
I own CT Animator 3 will I get CA 4 free when it releases or is it only for new customers
I want to get I clone with mocap but I am not sure of the hardware specifics to setup Kinect on a computer. 
Will there ever be an opportunity to speak with a sales rep. (He likes Newtek and their version of mocap - I feel mocap looks user friendly) 

Please help
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Unfortunately, all Technical Support is handled online via a support ticket system. You can also ask " How do I?" type questions here on the forum as we have many experienced users who are always willing to help.

Regarding Cartoon Animator 4, you will not get a FREE update unless you purchased one of the qualifying bundles found HERE. Existing CTA3 users can upgrade to CTA4 for a discounted price upon release.

To use a Kinect with iClone 7 requires the Mocap Device Plugin (software) which can be purchased separately from us. In addition, you will need a "Kinect For Xbox One" plus the "Windows PC Adapter" (hardware). In addition, you should be using Windows 10 and have a computer with a USB 3.0 port that is not shared with any other device.

I hope this helps give a little guidance. If you have any further questions, please can you post them in the relevant product forums (not here please) and we will be happy to help.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
5 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic