Profile Picture

virtual scanned clothing

Posted By jstanleynwo 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jstanleynwo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello I'm new to the forum. I've been playing with CC3 and must say I'm impressed it maybe the new pipeline for our little studio.
I'm thinking of purchasing the elite and virtual head packs soon but wanted to know if there are any plans or what would be the best way to get clothing that is PBR ready, physics and scanned ready to use in iclone or CC?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
We have a number of clothing packs that can be used with Character Creator 3. You can find the available packs HERE.

However, with Character Creator 3 Pipeline you also have the option of bringing in Daz3D and Hivewire characters complete with their clothing and then save the clothing for use with any other CC3 character. You can also import 3rd party clothing meshes in OBJ format and quickly convert the clothing for use with your CC3 characters.

Basically, the clothing options for CC3 are now pretty much unlimited. Wink

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic