Profile Picture

Confused...Can anyone help me?

Posted By Bertie Bollinger 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bertie Bollinger
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, a newbie here needing some guidance.
So I started off creating a 3D Actor by importing photos in CrazyTalk8 which I thought was very cool, I would like to be able to take that 3D model and talk animation and import into Unity (FBX)
Below is a list of what products I have so far but I am a bit confused as to what else I need to be able to achieve my goal.
Would really appreciate any advice, thank you in advance.
Best
Mark
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/39c27420-be4e-4d39-89b1-ba31.png

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

To be able to export content out to Unity you will need to have 3DXchange 7 Pipeline and/or Character Creator 3 Pipeline. 

Currently, it shows you only have the Pro version of 3DXchange 7 and only the basic iClone version of Character Creator 3.

If you only need to export characters and animations to Unity then Character Creator3 Pipeline may be all you need. This will allow you to export directly to Unity. However, if you also want to be able to export props or other 3rd party characters then you will also need 3DXchange 7 Pipeline.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to ask again if you have further questions.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic