Profile Picture

iClone 7.41 Issues When Importing

Posted By dnd.burton.productions 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dnd.burton.productions
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello,
I am evaluating iClone 7 and am having issues when I import an iClone IAVATAR file. It seems to import just fine but nothing shows and I am unable to move the screen in anyway. And shortly after I import it, my working screen goes completely white. Please advise.
Attachments
iclone.pdf (92 views, 116.00 KB)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Issues like this can often be due to using outdated graphics drivers or an unsupported graphics card.

So first please check you are using one of the supported graphics cards listed HERE.

If you are, please try updating your graphics drivers and ensure you have the latest available. Please see the links below to check.

https://www.geforce.com/drivers
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Also if your computer has switchable graphics, do ensure you are running iClone with the more powerful graphics card (Nvidia or AMD). Do not choose the Intel graphics option. You can normally do this by right-clicking the iClone 7 desktop icon and choosing "Run With Graphics Processor".

For more information on switchable graphics please check out the link below. This contains additional instructions on how to select the right graphics card option.

Please also run Windows Update to ensure your system is fully updated.

In Windows 10 go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and then "Check For Update".

Hopefully, this will help resolve the problem for you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic