If you have had trouble installing different programs using both the Hub and the downloaded installers, then this sadly points to you having an issue with your computer.
Try running Windows Update (Settings > Update & Security) and ensure you are fully up to date. Do also ensure you have the latest graphics drivers installed.
This problem could also be associated with files leftover in your TEMP folder.
Please try the following:
1. Type %Temp% in the Search box and click the %Temp% folder found in the search list.
2. This will take you to C:\Users\<YOUR PROFILE NAME>\AppData\Local\Temp.
3. Highlight and delete all the folders and files in the Temp folder (some may remain, this is normal).
4. Go to C:\Windows\Temp
5. Highlight and delete all the folders and files there.
6. Restart your computer and try to install again.
* NOTE: The Local\Temp folder is a hidden folder and so may not appear. To view hidden files and folders, do the following:
1. Open the Control Panel and select "Appearance & Personalization".
2. Click "Show Hidden File and Folders".
3. On the View tab, under Hidden files and folders, click Show hidden files and folders.