Create character

Posted By jesusaramenes 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jesusaramenes
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi Wink since it is impossible to import a complete daz character (with genital) into cc3, I would like to know how to import a character created by me ? are there any tutorials please ? in advance thank you
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You won't be able to get a character that isn't based on either CC or Genesis into CC3, but you can bring your own characters in through XChange to iClone, if that's what you want.  Do a web search on 3DXChange Import Character and you should find a ton of stuff on this.

(But, as I said, you won't be able to get it into CC3 and use any clothing from that, either).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
jesusaramenes
jesusaramenes
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)

Kelleytoons (2/2/2019)
You won't be able to get a character that isn't based on either CC or Genesis into CC3, but you can bring your own characters in through XChange to iClone, if that's what you want.  Do a web search on 3DXChange Import Character and you should find a ton of stuff on this.

(But, as I said, you won't be able to get it into CC3 and use any clothing from that, either).

thanks for your answer Wink but to do that I need the pro or pipeline version ? and if I understood correctly even by buying 3DXchange 7 I couldn't send my characters to cc3 ? again thanks

Kelleytoons
This post has been flagged as an answer
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
The Pipeline version of XChange allows you to export from XChange to other formats and programs.  The "regular" version allows you to import/export only into iClone.  So if your goal is to bring your custom character into iClone and ONLY iClone (not any other program) then that's all you need.

However, remember it will be a "non-standard" character -- again, you won't be able to bring it into CC3 and thus not use any of the tools, clothes, hair that are in there.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
jesusaramenes
jesusaramenes
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Kelleytoons (2/2/2019)
The Pipeline version of XChange allows you to export from XChange to other formats and programs.  The "regular" version allows you to import/export only into iClone.  So if your goal is to bring your custom character into iClone and ONLY iClone (not any other program) then that's all you need.

However, remember it will be a "non-standard" character -- again, you won't be able to bring it into CC3 and thus not use any of the tools, clothes, hair that are in there.

Ok thank you Wink have a nice day

tvwk2013
tvwk2013
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)Junior Member (161 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hello, I am looking for somebody who can make realistic female genitalia that has morphs for the basic CC3+ Reallusion female character, in blender or ZBrush, but the problem is, that I should be able to add it back to the Character creator for dressing her, add make up etc. Then I should be able to export this character to Unity, for building the game. I was trying to add genitals from DAZ as accessories, but they are not working in Unity, they dance separately from character, if I add them as cloth they are stretching and do not look like genitals. So, they should be a part of the character body. I was trying for 3 weeks to make nice genitals, but unfortunately my skills in ZBrush or blender are not enough. I really need solution for body with realistic genitalia that has morphs. I hope that will find somebody here
Edited
4 Years Ago by tvwk2013

Reading This Topic