Profile Picture

Crazy Talk 8.1 Tutorial - Adjusting Head and Neck Sizes

Posted By Braveheart2437 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Braveheart2437
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
At 2.59 on the video the narrator pulls a morph character from iClone7 into Crazy Talk Pipeline 8.1. I don't have Winston but any file I try to drag into Crazy Talk I'm told the file is corrupt and to please try another. Any ideas?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 23 minutes ago
Unfortunately, CrazyTalk 8 isn't compatible with avatars from iClone 7. In the tutorial, the version of iClone being used is iClone 6. 

If you have a copy of iClone 6 and/or Character Creator 2, then you can create and send avatars to CrazyTalk 8 using that version.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic