Posted By 2IDs media:design 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Idea.png
2IDs media:design
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hey RL,

The last updates on all theprogrammes and the store in a light and bright skin is nice to see....there is one question. Is there a setting for this forum-skin
that the user can set to build a light bright skin? After i ask directly by the forum maker they send me this answer. Perhaps you can activate the "light" forum skin?

See the message below:

OUR QUESTION
Comments:

Hello is it possible to change the skin/color in the forum settings?
We use Reallusions forum under https://forum.reallusion.com/default.aspx and the dark outfit is heavy to read.
Light skin or preferences to change personal settings would be very nice.
Have a nice day and many thanks for the response
Best Greetings2IDs media:designwww.2IDs.de

AND THE answer

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your email and using our forum Smile

I'm afraid only the site owner or administrator would have the ability to modify the theme via the visual theme roller provided with InstantForum. As an end user you can only swap between the themes made available by the site or forum administrator. We do have both light and dark themes within our theme browser for InstantForum but I'm afraid it would be up to reallusion to download the light theme and activate this o you can select this via your user control panel. 

Would you mind if I forward your questions to the contacts for reallusion that we have on file?
We'll happily work with them to assist with this but we would need there cooperation. 

I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully assisting further, 

Kindest Regards,

Ryan Healey

Helping You Help Your Customers
T: +44 ( 0 ) 1565 832 827
E: ryan@instantasp.co.uk
W: www.instantasp.co.uk
Blog | Community | Docs

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 2:57 PM <post@2ids.de> wrote:
------------------------------------------------
Feedback From InstantASP
------------------------------------------------