Profile Picture

[ iClone 7.41 NEW RELEASE ] Support Iray Render Plug-In

Posted By Tony (RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
sean_hawkeyes
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
How about Japanese version of 7.41? When will it be released?
I always feel frustrated because the release of the Japanese version is always late all the time.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Rottadamic Movies (1/30/2019)
think I found the first bug
I had lost a texture in blend, then I double click on the picture, because I wanted to open an other texture.
The open popup came, and then the program freezes.

You need to delete the texture first is you want to replace it

If you think you have encountered a repeatable bug, please can you ensure you add it to the Feedback Tracker and then feel free to discuss in the thread HERE. This is very important if you wish the development team to investigate the problem.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

jmontgom (1/31/2019)
I just ran the Updates from the Reallusion Hub and iClone is now gone and the Hub crashes.  Any way out of this short of a restore from backup?

Sorry to hear you have run into problems updating. You can try uninstalling the Reallusion Hub and then reinstall the latest version. This will hopefully resolve the crashing problem.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

sean_hawkeyes (1/31/2019)
How about Japanese version of 7.41? When will it be released?
I always feel frustrated because the release of the Japanese version is always late all the time.

Unfortunately, development of the English version is always done first and other language versions follow afterwards. We don't yet have a release timeframe for the Japanese version but we hope it won't be too long a wait.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
5 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Rottadamic
Rottadamic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 7 days ago
Peter (RL) (1/31/2019)
I had lost a texture in blend, then I double click on the picture, because I wanted to open an other texture.

If you think you have encountered a repeatable bug, please can you ensure you add it to the Feedback Tracker and then feel free to discuss in the thread HERE. This is very important if you wish the development team to investigate the problem.

ok post it https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/replace-a-existing-iclone-freezes

My Youtube Channel

mark
mark
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: 8 minutes ago

If, and that's a big if, I'm doing what you are saying I'm having no trouble clicking and replacing textures for props.I also loaded an old project where the prop's image files where not found but I was able to click and replace them with no problem. So at least, in my tests, I could not repeat what, I think, you're saying. Wink

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

dante1st
dante1st
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm so happy to hear about faster render times. 

I'm curious, can someone give me a layman's explanation as to how the render is faster when the screen is fullscreen, versus smaller? I would've assumed that it would be more taxing on resources that way?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iClone short films: https://www.youtube.com/iClone316

animatom
animatom
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Probably because when it is not in full screen, graphic card have to deal with everything else besides your video; menus, windows, parts of iClone, all what you see on your screen. In full-screen, graphic card deals just with what matters - with video, with scene.

dante1st
dante1st
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Ah that makes perfect sense, thank you! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iClone short films: https://www.youtube.com/iClone316

pka4916
pka4916
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Peter (RL) (1/31/2019)
jmontgom (1/31/2019)
I just ran the Updates from the Reallusion Hub and iClone is now gone and the Hub crashes.  Any way out of this short of a restore from backup?

Sorry to hear you have run into problems updating. You can try uninstalling the Reallusion Hub and then reinstall the latest version. This will hopefully resolve the crashing problem.

Make sure Windows Restore is Disabled.
It will lock up the progress.  (this is a general Windows problem)

Reading This Topic