Iray Trial not working

Posted By rightdecis 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rightdecis
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I installed the trial version of Iray for CC3 and at first it worked as far as the trial goes. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and now the features available don't seem to be functioning for some reason. Why could this be?

I want to buy the full version of course but I want to wait until there is any word of the exact date the version for IClone will be released. Is there any word yet?

I make my dreams into movies.

wires
wires
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
Once the trial period has expired you can't uninstall and then reinstall it a second time, that would defeat the purpose of a "Trial" version. The Trial adds information in the Windows Registry to prevent anyone using it for longer than the 30 days, and also to prevent uninstall/reinstall routines.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic