Profile Picture

suggestion to post short tutorials 1-2 minutes each.

Posted By talshachar 5 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
talshachar
Posted 5 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
HI,
All of your tutorials I see on YouTube are about 20 minutes average per tutorial. This is good for beginners who want to study slowly in depth. But the problem is for advanced users that they have to watch 20 minutes of tutorial even if they just want to memories one topic they have already learn but forgot. 
my suggestion is to post a new playlist 1-2 minutes tutorials that are quick lesson for one subject each. 
for example: how to edit face, how to walk, how to import speech, narration, how to change color, how to change speed of walking and so on. 
I would suggest doing that for all of your products like Iclone, Crazytalk and not just for CTA.  
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (52.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (52.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (52.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (52.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (52.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (52.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (52.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (52.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (52.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 45 minutes ago
Thank you for the feedback. We will certainly consider your suggestions for future tutorials. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic