Showcase Yourself

Posted By Ola(RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
michaellegge52 (2/27/2019)
Where do you upload the video to?  I'm almost done with my first trial video.  What format would you want?

Any format will do. 
Simply upload to YouTube or Vimeo and post the link on this forum.

michaellegge52
michaellegge52
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
The Old Nutcase

Here's my first beta try out.
Edited
5 Years Ago by michaellegge52
michaellegge52
michaellegge52
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

The Woman Who Ate Herself to Death!

Edited
kimber_17
kimber_17
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
@Ihms
Love the Monster character!
Edited
5 Years Ago by kimber_17
creativeashok
creativeashok
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi All,
CTA4 Beta 2 is awesome with cool characters design! and we expect some more similer characters in future.
Checkout my quick work for "Women's Day"

michaellegge52
michaellegge52
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Grim: A Flirt with Death
Edited
Ihms
Ihms
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago

A short story of Bob.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Ihms
kimber_17
kimber_17
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Here's a quick little run cycle, made with a Custom Freebone Character and hand-keyed motion frames.
He's not much (right now), but after practicing with him some more, I'm hoping to develop him into a cartoon episode.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7f8dc43d-b769-4c98-92b8-47e1.gif
Edited
5 Years Ago by kimber_17
Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

dicho (1/29/2019)
Short video with an animation in Cartoon Animator 4, mostly using the option (360 head creator).

Hi Dicho

One of Reallusion's trainers had offered advises based on your project - "Piggie and Oringo".
As we talked about, I would like to share the tips with the entire Beta population and let users benefit from this test.

Want a Reallusion in house trainer to help with CTA 4?
Want an animation lesson from a Reallusion certified animator?
Want your project(s) re-touched by Reallusion CTA Team?

What are you waiting for? Just submit your showcase(s) and send your project(s) to me = Ola.
olawang@reallusion.com 

Hi All Beta Users

Our trainer provides not only how to use the new features but also general animation guides.
Here are the suggestions our trainer provided based on Dicho's project.

""
Great work! I like it a lot. You did a fabulous animation. The story is cute, too.
Here are some of my personal opinions that maybe useful for improving the animation. Take it as your reference, please.
1. It is always a good idea to split the cuts into different projects.
2. Make the tempo of the video more compact.
3. Have the meaningful head animation while walking, not just move around.
4. After applying the walking motion,  try to adjust the distance for the character back and forth in order to have it walking without sliding steps (check out the clip_01).
5. Do the meaningful facial expressions (looking at the butterfly) with faster tempo (clip_02).
5. Coordinate the transform path with the running motion to prevent from sliding issue (Clip_03). 
6. Always make the motion a little bit dramatic by two contrast moods (Clip_06).
7. Use different transition curves more and the Lock feature to nail down the limbs (Clip_01 ~ Clip_06).
""

Besides advises in words, our trainer also provided re-touched videos based on Dicho's project.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Ola(RL) (2/14/2019)
Here is a short story provided by our beta user

Ashok r

One of Reallusion's trainers had offered advises based on your project - "The Color World".
As we talked about, I would like to share the tips with the entire Beta population and let users benefit from this test.

Want a Reallusion in house trainer to help with CTA 4?
Want an animation lesson from a Reallusion certified animator?
Want your project(s) re-touched by Reallusion CTA Team?

What are you waiting for? Just submit your showcase(s) and send your project(s) to me = Ola.

Hi All Beta Users

Our trainer provides not only how to use the new features but also general animation guides.
Here are the suggestions our trainer provided based on Ashok's project.

""
1. It is always a good idea to split the cut into different projects.
2. Make the tempo of the video more compact.
3. After applying the walking motion,  try to adjust the distance for the character back and forth in order to have it walking without sliding steps (check out the clip_01).
4. Bend on the knee faster. And hold a still pose for observing the hat instead of reaching out instantly (clip_02).
5. I add a teaser clip to arouse the curiosity of the audience (Clip_03). 
5. Reduce un-meaningful facial expressions (Clip_04).
6. Always make the motion a little bit dramatic (Clip_05).
7. Use different transition curves more and the Lock feature to nail down the limbs (Clip_07).
8. Create real human reactions when he / she takes something that has bad influences on him / her: throw-away  (Clip_08).
""

Besides advises in words, our trainer also provided re-touched videos based on Ashok's project.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Ola(RL)

Reading This Topic