Profile Picture

03 OFFICIAL Cartoon Animator 4 Beta Suggestion and Recommendation Thread

Posted By Ola(RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

03 OFFICIAL Cartoon Animator 4 Beta Suggestion and Recommendation...

Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Dear All

Welcome to Cartoon Animator 4 (CTA 4) Beta test!
Please post your SUGGESTION(s) and RECOMMENDATION(s) here.
If you encounter any BUG(s), please report through FEEDBACK TRACKER.
Feedback Tracker will help you to track the fix status of the bug(s)you reported.

Here are the currently know issues of CTA 4 Beta version, these DO NOT need to be reported.

Common issues
  • The Camera Toolbar does not disable when opening the Head Turn Animation Setup which causes issues when modifying character head turn animation.
  • The Head Rotation Gizmo position does not correct when using the undo function in the Face Key Editor.
  • The motion does not correctly delete when deleting the key in the timeline, causing the character's motion and timeline's motion not to sync.
  • The key color does not correct when picking the key in the timeline.
  • The motion does not maintain when using the Remove Object animation function, causing the motion to slip.
  • After a mouth sprite is applied with the "Smooth Mode" function and replaced with another sprite, an issue may occur that copies a second sprite.
  • Incorrectly shows the G3 marker in the content thumbnail.
  • CTA4 crashes when using Calibration and adding image in the Layer Manager. 
  • The Bone size does not sync when using the Head Animation Setup.
  • The "Face Depth" feature will not be part of the new 360 Head Creator system and will be removed from the UI. Currently it is an invalid function.
  • Users can adjust head rotation but the toolbar does not display the rotate parameter.
  • The PSD update flow is incorrect when updating external PSD files.
  • The Head Rotation Gizmo maximum value in the Face Key Editor is incorrect with the 360 Head Creator angle settings.
  • Facial sprites position displacement when using the partial PSD update function.
  • Due Stage Sprite Editor defects, this function will be disabled in the Beta version.
Mac exclusive issues
  • The program can crash when selecting character facial expressions and opening  the Layer Editor in Stage Mode.
  • The layer does not display as transparent when using the Onion Layer in the 360 Head Creator.
  • The program can crash when replacing a template character with a sample character.
  • Facial layers would be incorrect when replacing G4/G3 character.
  • Importing accessories can cause characters to disappear.

Bug reporting format, please check HERE.

**How to report bug through Feedback Tracker:
  • Select CrazyTalk Animator in Feedback Tracker.
  • Select Cartoon Animator 4
  • Select 4.0 Closed Beta 1
  • Start reporting

Edited
5 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
brothertcoleman
brothertcoleman
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
A suggestion is to be able to select multiple body parts at the same time, like both RThigh 
& LThigh or a mirror option .If I could select both RThigh & LThigh, I could make 
her hips sway back and forth to do a dance .
Thanks Tim

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3c0cdaa5-215b-4daf-9ae9-0b99.png

| Windows 11 64bit / iClone7 Pro / Headshot Plug-in / Character Creator v4 / Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in/ CrazyTalk 8 Pipline / FaceFilter v3 PRO / Cartoon Animator 5 Pipeline/Serif DrawPlus X8 / 3DXchange 6 Pro / WidgetCast PRO / DP Animation Maker / PopVideo 3
Edited
5 Years Ago by brothertcoleman
Axle_Munshine
Axle_Munshine
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hello,
Many users of CTA3 (which I make the spokesperson) hoped that in the new version appears a very useful tool and absent from other versions, an effect "blur" adjustable on the props to give a depth of field to our sequences.
Is this possible?

Marc ARNAUD
https://www.youtube.com/user/Francebiographie
http://www.france-biographie.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/279372129242230/

dioxo
dioxo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)

1.- To be able to configure the nucleus of the chip from preferences (improvement of render in stage mode)
2.- To be able to configure the amount of Ram (%) and the cache levels
3.- That the upper and lateral bands are hidden automatically as an option
4.- That you can configure the save folders in custom mode from the CTA4 itself, and not only from the installation of the program
5.- Having the possibility of saving a personal work area, when the program crashes, it returns the default configuration of the work area.
6.- Have the option to change the name of the layers from the composer mode.
7.- be able to have a self-saving option for each determined time.
8.- To be able to select several objects or characters at the same time and be able to move them in the vertex z, or even the x and y.
9.- Put a recording indicator ... When the program records a long and complex movement, or of several characters, there is no record indicator, in the temporary folder, that produces that the finalization of the recording is misinterpreted, and if we try anything, like import a prop for example, the crash program ...
10.- The thumbnails of the pop.videos in many cases remain in black color, a way of previewing the videos would be appreciated.
11.- When there are many characters a third option of sfx in the time line does not strive for more.

Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Axle_Munshine (1/20/2019)
Hello,
Many users of CTA3 (which I make the spokesperson) hoped that in the new version appears a very useful tool and absent from other versions, an effect "blur" adjustable on the props to give a depth of field to our sequences.
Is this possible?

Hi Axle_Munshine

Cartoon Animator team has received your suggestion. 
Blur is a sought after feature for quite some time.
We are reviewing the possibility and cost needed to add this function.
I will email you our decision before 31st of January, 2019.
Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

brothertcoleman (1/19/2019)
A suggestion is to be able to select multiple body parts at the same time, like both RThigh 
& LThigh or a mirror option .If I could select both RThigh & LThigh, I could make 
her hips sway back and forth to do a dance .
Thanks Tim

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3c0cdaa5-215b-4daf-9ae9-0b99.png

Hi brothertcoleman

Cartoon Animator team has received your suggestion. 
This is a very useful opinion.
We are reviewing the possibility and cost needed to add this function.
I will email you our decision this week.
KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I cannot load new assets into CTA4.
I can download them to my computer but when I try to install them, I get the message " Failed to load the installation configuration of Cartoon Animator v4.0 Pipeline."
Is this a bug in the system?

kylelee
kylelee
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
KenCoon (1/24/2019)
I cannot load new assets into CTA4.
I can download them to my computer but when I try to install them, I get the message " Failed to load the installation configuration of Cartoon Animator v4.0 Pipeline."
Is this a bug in the system?

Did you have and Antivirus software on your computer?
Could you try to turn off Antivirus software and try again?
If it does not help, you can post a figure, let us for further checked.
Axle_Munshine
Axle_Munshine
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Another suggestion for CTA4. Would it be possible to create a "GROUP" for the elements of a scene in order to be able to move the set more easily?

Marc ARNAUD
https://www.youtube.com/user/Francebiographie
http://www.france-biographie.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/279372129242230/

Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

dioxo (1/22/2019)
1.- To be able to configure the nucleus of the chip from preferences (improvement of render in stage mode)
2.- To be able to configure the amount of Ram (%) and the cache levels
3.- That the upper and lateral bands are hidden automatically as an option
4.- That you can configure the save folders in custom mode from the CTA4 itself, and not only from the installation of the program
5.- Having the possibility of saving a personal work area, when the program crashes, it returns the default configuration of the work area.
6.- Have the option to change the name of the layers from the composer mode.
7.- be able to have a self-saving option for each determined time.
8.- To be able to select several objects or characters at the same time and be able to move them in the vertex z, or even the x and y.
9.- Put a recording indicator ... When the program records a long and complex movement, or of several characters, there is no record indicator, in the temporary folder, that produces that the finalization of the recording is misinterpreted, and if we try anything, like import a prop for example, the crash program ...
10.- The thumbnails of the pop.videos in many cases remain in black color, a way of previewing the videos would be appreciated.
11.- When there are many characters a third option of sfx in the time line does not strive for more.

Hi dioxo
For your suggestions, 
6.- Have the option to change the name of the layers from the composer mode. ==> Your can change layer naming of the layers in the Layer Manager under composer mode. 
Regarding other suggestions, they are not in CTA 4 plan, but we will discussion with our R&D team.

Reading This Topic