Profile Picture

We are new to this and would appreciate just a bit of help, please. :-)

Posted By Kimmie777 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

We are new to this and would appreciate just a bit of help, please....

Author
Kimmie777
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello All! :-) We are working on a 3-D animated Bible film production that will be like no other in history (for purity and accuracy of content). 
We have purchased the latest Character Creator and 3DXchange and character creating content (hair, clothes, etc) from both Character Creator and Daz.  
We believe we have everything we need to get started animating.  But we could really use a bit of help in what is probably very basic for y'all. 
For example, we are running into proverbial walls trying to import from Daz into Character Creator. 
My husband & I are both highly computer literate.  But let's face it... This is a whole new world. 
Is there anyone out here who would be willing to walk us through what we are missing or not seeing to do? 
We just want to get started in animating this production.  We have come so far in it.  It is due time to animate it now. 
Please and thank you in advance so much! :-) 
I can give our personal contact information privately, of course. 
Or you can also e-mail me at: SeekYeFirst@TrackingJESUS.net 
~ Kimmie 

www.TrackingJESUS.net 

--> More Information On This Bible Film Production Can Be Found At: 
www.TrackingJESUS.net/Productions 

--> Become An Early Subscriber To The 'Tracking JESUS' YouTube Channel At: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMx91AySc3QuF-SS_3mGQQ

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 52 minutes ago
I'm glad to help you in any way I can, Kimmie, but you also might just want to ask your questions here on the forum (for example, for Character Creator there is a separate forum to ask those specific questions).  Not only will you get more folks helping you, but the multiplicity of answers is rewarding (none of us do anything the same way :>Wink.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
You mentioned animating, so I hope you also purchased iClone.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Kimmie777
Kimmie777
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Yes we did. :-)  

www.TrackingJESUS.net 

Kimmie777
Kimmie777
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Since this one is more of a 'real time' walk through situation, we really appreciate your help very much on that communication route.  But for the single questions (after we understand better what we are doing), those we can post on the forum and then just check back (and understand the answers better too :-D ).  Thank you again so much, Mike! :-) 
~ Kimmie

www.TrackingJESUS.net 

Reading This Topic