Profile Picture

Beginner tutorial videos out there?

Posted By mikecsitpro 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mikecsitpro
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hey everyone, I'm completely new to Character Creator and I did see the post regarding the CC Resources post, however, as good as those tutorial look they seem to be about using different aspects of the Character Creator 2. Where as right now, I'm looking for tutorials on how to simply use the interface, navigate, and the basic controls of Character Creator, all the basics, also I'm using Character Creator 3, not really sure if there's a difference between that and the second version.

Sorry if this sounds like a really obvious thing, but as I said I'm new to this and although I did look for tutorial videos, I couldn't find any that where on the basic controls of the program.

I'd be grateful for any help.
sjonesdc
This post has been flagged as an answer
sjonesdc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
mikecsitpro (1/14/2019)
Hey everyone, I'm completely new to Character Creator and I did see the post regarding the CC Resources post, however, as good as those tutorial look they seem to be about using different aspects of the Character Creator 2. Where as right now, I'm looking for tutorials on how to simply use the interface, navigate, and the basic controls of Character Creator, all the basics, also I'm using Character Creator 3, not really sure if there's a difference between that and the second version.

Sorry if this sounds like a really obvious thing, but as I said I'm new to this and although I did look for tutorial videos, I couldn't find any that where on the basic controls of the program.

Try here.  Even though it's for CC2, some of the information is relevant to CC3. It will get you started. Also look here, this relates to CC3. Hope this helps.

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

mikecsitpro
mikecsitpro
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thank you, Sjonesdc, that looks like it's just what I was after! Especially that first link! Thank you again!

sjonesdc (1/14/2019)
mikecsitpro (1/14/2019)

Try here.  Even though it's for CC2, some of the information is relevant to CC3. It will get you started. Also look here, this relates to CC3. Hope this helps.

Reading This Topic