Auto linking textures

Posted By Walvince 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Walvince
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi,

I saw some tutorials about the auto link feature. But it's behavior is really strange to me, there must be something that I don't understand. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

What I usually do is :
- attach my sub props to a main prop
- to be sure that the texture/material is the same, I also tried to do a copy past of the main texture to the other props
- Finally I do an autolink but I often get the message thats say something like "there is no texture to link"

Am I missing something ? Can't we manually link textures, it would be more accurate that this auto thing I think.
Walvince
Walvince
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
No one is using this feature ?

Reading This Topic