Profile Picture

Front Image Editing

Posted By strifemit 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
strifemit
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
First it's frustrating because the training video doesn't use an actor we already have. I decided to copy one from the website suggested on the video. It's easier to follow along if we have the same content. It won't let me go next until I've added all the dots. Then when I can I got this message. Failed to continue the face-fitting process due to wrong point placement, or face angle exceeds limits. How am I supposed to know what this means? Anybody know?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
The process of creating a talking head is normally straightforward and will be the same for any source image you use.

So I can understand the problem a little better, can you tell me if you creating a 3D head or a 2D Head? 

Also, can you post a screenshot showing how you have placed the fitting points before the error message appeared? This will help show where you may be going wrong. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic