few stuffs for wishlist

Posted By Ellessarr 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
- be able to customize/change type and color of eye brows, instead of then being part of the main body they could be like eyes and mouth and be customized, the same could go for nails
- a litte more highpoly base model, while the current one still good enough for games and all, could be good be able to choose too a "little more high poly version" for better shape and animation distortion, for exemple in DAZ you have some bodys around 32k poly which i feel is a perfect number, because we already are moving to the next generation gaming (ps5 and new x-box coming without couting the current really strong machines) then have a body with some more poly than the current one which is around 16k poly (32k tris) while still very good for good games but could be better if we could get a little more like around the double like 32k poly and 64k tris or any less number good enough to improve character shape and animation distortion, like 20k and 40k, could be really good have more poly on base characters.

- be able to export selected parts for obj or fbx, instead of the whole body you can choose to export only a object like a weapon only or part of the cloth in both fbx and obj, it can be very helpfull for editing alredy exist stuffs or send only what you want to the engine without have to go through the trouble to create a whole body and later exclude what you don't want. for some character customization system it's can be very helpfull sending only the selected cloth part with it's skeleton to retarget to a already existing body, that could help in reduce wasting time.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago

Thank you for the feedback. 

For any requests and improvements to our products or services, please can you use the Feedback Tracker. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant departmental teams and you may get feedback from the team there. In addition, it allows other users to support your request with the most requested suggestions getting priority.

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

http://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Peter (RL) (1/14/2019)

Thank you for the feedback. 

For any requests and improvements to our products or services, please can you use the Feedback Tracker. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant departmental teams and you may get feedback from the team there. In addition, it allows other users to support your request with the most requested suggestions getting priority.

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

http://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/

thanks for that tip i will try to do that.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Ellessarr (1/12/2019)
- be able to customize/change type and color of eye brows, instead of then being part of the main body they could be like eyes and mouth and be customized, the same could go for nails

You will be able to make a lot of these changes when Appearance Editor support is added for CC3 characters later in the year.

- a litte more highpoly base model, while the current one still good enough for games and all, could be good be able to choose too a "little more high poly version" for better shape and animation distortion, for exemple in DAZ you have some bodys around 32k poly which i feel is a perfect number, because we already are moving to the next generation gaming (ps5 and new x-box coming without couting the current really strong machines) then have a body with some more poly than the current one which is around 16k poly (32k tris) while still very good for good games but could be better if we could get a little more like around the double like 32k poly and 64k tris or any less number good enough to improve character shape and animation distortion, like 20k and 40k, could be really good have more poly on base characters.

We do plan to introduce a higher resolution CC3 character with more detailed mesh, improved shape etc. later in the year. 

- be able to export selected parts for obj or fbx, instead of the whole body you can choose to export only a object like a weapon only or part of the cloth in both fbx and obj, it can be very helpfull for editing alredy exist stuffs or send only what you want to the engine without have to go through the trouble to create a whole body and later exclude what you don't want. for some character customization system it's can be very helpfull sending only the selected cloth part with it's skeleton to retarget to a already existing body, that could help in reduce wasting time.

Unfortunately, there are no plans to add this option at this time.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
@Peter(RL),

This is great information.  Now please expand on it until it becomes a "2019 Roadmap."  Smile

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Peter (RL) (1/22/2019)

You will be able to make a lot of these changes when Appearance Editor support is added for CC3 characters later in the year.

really good news, really thanks

We do plan to introduce a higher resolution CC3 character with more detailed mesh, improved shape etc. later in the year.

again thanks it's can be really cool to have more high resolution meshes, cuz as i told while the current one still good, it's still lacking a little more poly for better shape and animation specially if how it can be bend to shapes cuz currently some sort of animations the current mesh don't have a proper bend and get weird distortions, few more polygons and improviments on influence weights can help fix it.

- Unfortunately, there are no plans to add this option at this time.

well that was the only sad news, cuz currently if i just want to import the cloths of the character without have to import the whole character i have to go blender/maya/other mesh editor/ to remove the naked character mesh to save only the part i want to export while for one or few stuffs it's not a big trouble if you start to export a lot for a character customization it can become a big pain, have do the same process and being able to only export the "piece/object/cloth you want with the eskeleton" make it much more fast.

but i really hope it can be done or start to be looked nearly the ending of year maybe beginning of next year, really hope.

now my only missing wishes so far are a option for mixamo transformation like we have for daz and a option to export morphs from cc3 to the fbx like how DAZ allow you it is almost a major feature and huge improviment for game developers because it can help fastening the character customization be done in game this is one of the few features which make daz sometimes look more attractive than CC3 for game developers, at last in my case which is something i really don't want to do, i really like the CC and trying to use it on my project but i really miss some of that quality of life features which could make it become the standart tool for any 3d indy game if they where implemented.

anyway keep the good work.

Reading This Topic