CC3 to DAZ?

Posted By phil_78 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
phil_78
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hey,

I'm a Mac user and in another thread it was concluded I probably shouldn't try running iClone in Bootcamp.  Thus, for the moment I'm learning 3D animation in DAZ.

Would CC3 work in Bootcamp?  If yes, could it export files I could import in to DAZ for animation?

My reasoning is that it would be cheaper and more fun to create characters in CC3 than to buy a million little things in the DAZ store?  I don't know if this reasoning holds up, so please correct me if it doesn't.

My understanding is that I'd need to buy iClone to get CC3, right? 

Thanks.
mark
mark
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
This won't help answer your question I'm afraid but.... I ran old iClone 5 under Bootcamp for years with no issue but that program was certainly not what iClone has become with version 7 and the addition of CC as well. Really can't say what would happen now with iC7 & CC. At the time I had PC & MAC but I have migrated completely to PC in the last few years, for animation that is, I still keep a MAC around for GarageBand purposes Tongue

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Unfortunately, most Macs don't have the graphics power needed for iClone 7 or CC3. But there are trial versions available for both, if you want to test them.

Reading This Topic