Profile Picture

Could some one please do this for me? (5min job)

Posted By magiccak 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
magiccak
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,
I have this .iMotion file and using it as a pose in CC3, but since it's animation it only uses it's first frame and apply it as the pose. I don't need the first frame of the file though, but the ending part (where he is "thinking?", see image below) and don't have access to iClone so can't export that pose. 
I would be extremely glad if someone could do it for me and send it over... I'm attaching the file through this share service here, the image of what part of the animation I'm looking for is below.

Huge thanks!

Am7add9
This post has been flagged as an answer
Am7add9
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
magiccak (1/11/2019)
Hi,
I have this .iMotion file and using it as a pose in CC3, but since it's animation it only uses it's first frame and apply it as the pose. I don't need the first frame of the file though, but the ending part (where he is "thinking?", see image below) and don't have access to iClone so can't export that pose. 
I would be extremely glad if someone could do it for me and send it over... I'm attaching the file through this share service here, the image of what part of the animation I'm looking for is below.

Huge thanks!

here you go!

magiccak
magiccak
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)Veteran Member (730 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
What an awesome lad, thank you so much... :-)

Reading This Topic