Profile Picture

Rokoko PlugIn/Suit Problems

Posted By bruno.fischlin_062941 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
bruno.fischlin_062941
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello I couldn't find any references to my Problem so I'm trying here. 

I've used my Rokoko Smart-Suit together with iClone 7.4, to capture LIVE animations on self created characters, with the Rokoko-Plugin before and it worked fine. (Most recent before today was around the 15th of December 2018) Today however, it didn't work at all. The suit on it's own together with Rokokos Software "Rokoko Studio" worked fine and I got 100+ FPS of transmition data of the suit. As soon as I startup iClone 7.4 however the suit constantly "disconnects" displaying droping FPS until reaching 0 and then reappearing again shortly before "disconnecting" again. When I close iClone 7.4 the suit takes about 1 min and is then fully operative in Rokoko-STudio again. This appears to be the problem since I updated to iClone 7.4 on the 7.3 Version on my Laptop it works just fine.

Thank you very much for your time and messages! 

Kind regards
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Please can you contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to help you with this.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

And for any minor issues and glitches, you can also report them in the Feedback Tracker below and they will be looked at by the development team.

https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/

Thank you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic