Profile Picture

Hello my username is Strifemit

Posted By strifemit 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
strifemit
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I've been trying out all these animation and doodle apps fr a while and then settled on CrazyTalk 8 Pro and Animation 2 Pro. I liked them. My purchase was through Avanquest but now I've asked for a refund because they aren't helpful at all. I now want to purchase direct through Reallusion but their support process doesn't complete so I get no answers to my questions. Hopefully through this forum I'll get things moving and purchase direct. If anybody knows how I can actually contact Reallusion in a way that works like an email, you'll make my day. If I do manage to get going then I'm sure I'll have some questions to ask all you creative people.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi... Welcome to the forum.

I have replied to you about your Support issues in the thread below. Please see my reply there and please continue to use that thread if you need to reply again. Thanks.

https://forum.reallusion.com/400441/Customer-Support

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic