Profile Picture

Kinect xbox 360 plugin

Posted By pete.gregorio 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
pete.gregorio
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)Senior Member (253 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
The trial version of the Kinect Mocap plugin will connect to my Kinect xbox 360 and display picture and calibrate, but when I open Iclone 7.4 and load a character and launch the mocap plugin it wont connect. I am getting the "load mocap device plugin failed" message. I installed the correct plugin version for the device and the mocap plugin itself seems to work fine. I don't understand why Iclone wont connect to it. I've tried both front and back usb ports and have searched the internet and forums to the point where "Load Mocap Device Plugin Failed" autocompletes at the letter "L". I'm out of ideas.

Thanks,
P
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Which operating system are you using?

The Kinect For Xbox 360 is only fully compatible with Windows 7. If you are using Windows 10 we recommend the Kinect For Xbox One + Windows Adapter.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic