Profile Picture

Is CC Essentail Morphs and Skin only available at the export price?

Posted By rightdecis 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Is CC Essentail Morphs and Skin only available at the export price?

Author
rightdecis
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I need to purchase Character Creator Essential Morphs and Skin: Authentic Human Bases in order to properly use a certain character I just purchased from the IClone marketplace. And when I go to the product page of CC Essential Morphs in the Content Store I see that the price is $69 and it looks like it's the export price only. And I don't see the button to purchase it for iContent anywhere. There is another price of $99 beside it which looks a bit like it's been crossed out. Why is this?

And also if I have to buy the export version of the pack how does that work afterward? As I have never purchased export content before.

I make my dreams into movies.

animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Some content only has an export price, but it will also work normally in CC, just like regular content. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic