Python FAQ Tracker

Posted By RobertoColombo 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Zeronimo
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 hours ago
here is the video.
apart for motion_dummy_male, we see that for other avatars are the clothes and accessories that do not work.
I do not know if the problem is due to Python or rather to avatars, clothes and accessories. I leave it to the developers of Reallusion to see that.

Attachments
Mike02.py.txt (9 views, 1.00 KB)
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.8K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
The same problem occurs for prop materials (GetProps) as well (some work, some do not -- most do not).  The devs are aware.

Alienware Aurora R7, Win 10, i7-8700k, 4.7GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, GTX Titan XP (12GB), Samsung 960 Pro 2TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
7. Is it possible to make a python API code automatically load when a prop/character/??? gets loaded into a project?

Just thinking I may at some stage write a plugin that applies to a particular object I create in order to make it easy for users to do something that is particular for the thing I created and having it load when they automatically load the object saves them (and me) having to remember to also load the plugin. 

EDIT
Gee I hate how the forum does this. While typing a post, if you copy and paste some text the texts color looks correct but when you update the post the text's color ends up the same color as the background.....crazy

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
2 Years Ago by Delerna

Reading This Topic