Issue 5: Importing PSD to CrazyTalk

Posted By hi_022884 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hi_022884
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
PFA link of the screen recording (Isuue5)
When importing a PSD file to crazyTalk animator 3, I get only a part of that character. I'm not able to import full character as a bone actor.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/unb925bkf0l6b2u/Issue%205.mp4?dl=0
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Read the Whitepaper (from your account area) on creating/importing PSD files and watch the YouTube tutorials available on the same.
The given layer naming convention must be followed exactly.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic