Animation Favourites Montage - Part II - Pete Podesser

Posted By Podman1000 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Podman1000
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)Veteran Member (898 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
https://youtu.be/UT8kVqtayG8
This is my second montage that I've produced this year.  It's a collection of my favourite 3D works since September.  There are five videos to see in 2:30 minutes.  Each was a test and challenge to myself in one way or another.  "Waterfall" was done to see, well, if I could create a convincing waterfall.  I also wanted to create something fairly large, and I pushed the engine quite a bit with all the Speedtrees in the scene.  "Cowboy Sunset" was created to experiment with Silhouette lighting. "Fairy Orb Dance" was done to play with Popcorn FX on a path.  "Tropical Resort" is just something I created to make me feel like I was in a tropical resort on some island.  I wanted to incorporate sketchfab set assets into it.....the stairway mainly....it kinda took off from there. "Diver Swim" was a project designed to see if could get a convincing underwater scene happening, including the water FX.  Popcorn FX worked great for the bubbles and distortion effects. The mermaid was a recent addition.  And finally, I re-posted my "Rock Concert" scene by adding to the end of this montage.  The purpose of this project was to experiment on how I could best incorporate assets from the Rock Band package available in the Content Store, plus make an audience look good with flashes going off.  I was very happy with the final result.....even though I know that people really don't use flash bulbs at concerts anymore, it makes it look more convincing.  Enjoy!
toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 15 hours ago
Well done and a nice "range" of diversity...
The fairy dance a little bit "overexposed" Wink

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

andrewlargin
andrewlargin
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (621 reputation)Veteran Member (621 reputation)Veteran Member (621 reputation)Veteran Member (621 reputation)Veteran Member (621 reputation)Veteran Member (621 reputation)Veteran Member (621 reputation)Veteran Member (621 reputation)Veteran Member (621 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
The "band" are shit hot, one of the best things I've seen in iclone.

Reading This Topic