Profile Picture

How to render transparent video in crazytalk animator 3

Posted By dimasavisky 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dimasavisky
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi guys, 
How to render transparent video in crazytalk animator 3 pipeline?

I need to put my animated character to video for youtube. So in video editor I will have a video and second top layer my character with transperent background and now I learned that I can't do it or dont know how. I am very sad, I invested my last money to CrazyTalk animator 3 pipeline and now don't know how it can help me. 

Please advice...and Developers please provide such feature to us that would be so great.  
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi...

You can render with a transparent background in CrazyTalk Animator 3.

If you are using the Windows version just export as Sequence Image PNG and this will give you transparent background.

If you are using the Mac version then you can export using the ProRes 4444 codec and this will also give you a transparent background.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

dimasavisky
dimasavisky
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi Peter, But you said png images not video right? Is there any plans for Reallusion to make such feature for transparent video? thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Sequence Image PNG's can be loaded into your video editor just as you would a video clip. One of the benefits of using Sequence Images is that you retain the quality in a lossless format. You can then edit and use the compositing features of your video editor as you wish and then export out in the video format you require. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic