Profile Picture

New to CrazyTalk and looking for advice

Posted By gthorseguy 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gthorseguy
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm a hobbyist and recently purchased CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro and was hoping to do animations with my own cartoon drawings. I'm willing to upgrade to Pipeline if necessary but what other software would be needed? Is it possible to do paper and pencil drawings, scan them and then import for animation?

(basic 2D animations in this style):
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/eae52c2a-95a7-4afb-a5cf-41e9.jpg

Thanks for any help you can offer to this rookie.
Edited
6 Years Ago by gthorseguy
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 9 hours ago
Hi...

If you have Crazytalk Animator 3 Pro you already have the ability to create your own full bodied characters inside of CTA3, however you won't be able to create characters using the PSD templates. To do this requires the Pipeline edition of Crazytalk Animator 3.

Apart from CTA3 the only other software you will need is an image editor/drawing package to create and prepare your artwork ready for CTA3.

I would advise spending some time with our video tutorials which take you through the process of creating characters using your own drawings.

CrazyTalk Animator 3 - Tutorials 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic