Not the right file form

Posted By KenCoon 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KenCoon
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I am making my first G3 character for CTA3.
I made everything according to what I read in the white pages. I have all the separate files for each part and labelled them all.
I exported it to my desktop as a PSD and then to CTA3 as  PSD file.
I was told it was not in the proper format and could not be downloaded. Do the labels on the parts have to be in the same wording as the ones in CTA3 for it to work?
If so, I think I may know the problem. If not, I am at a loss.
I have been working on the for about 5 days now.
The list of the separate sprites didn't come through. Sorry.
Thanks,
Ken
Attachments
Raybrite Final forum.png (49 views, 577.00 KB)
Edited
6 Years Ago by KenCoon
vepop
vepop
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
For someone starting to create new characters of their own, use the existing CTA3 character as a template first.
Export it in PSD format. Study the layers and how they are named.  
Then, proceed creating new body parts by tracing.  Do a rough sketch. 
Save in PSD format and import it in CTA3.  Familiarized yourself with the program.

Thanks.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here

Reading This Topic