Shoes not pose conforming in CC3 from Daz

Posted By pruiz 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
pruiz
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/58d9b3e7-7ff1-44cd-ad04-9a0a.jpgI import a character G8)  from Daz fine to CC3 with transformer - but if I change the pose in CC3 (to experiment with iRay render) the toes pop through the shoe surface. Is there some trick to fix this?
Edited
6 Years Ago by pruiz
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
That's a pretty extreme pose (with extreme shoes) and it's possible what you want to do isn't possible (even in Real Life - looking at the back leg I really don't think that a girl could keep her shoe on with that extreme a pose).  But if you let me know which shoes, exactly, you are using I'll take a closer look at it.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
pruiz
pruiz
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
pruiz (12/8/2018)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/58d9b3e7-7ff1-44cd-ad04-9a0a.jpgI import a character G8)  from Daz fine to CC3 with transformer - but if I change the pose in CC3 (to experiment with iRay render) the toes pop through the shoe surface. Is there some trick to fix this?

Actually I am able to fix the rotation in edit pose  as well as corect the 'extremeness' of the pose itself - it's actually a standard cc3 pose. Thanks for the comment and offer to help. The shoes are peep toe platforms by Idler 168 at Renderosity.

Reading This Topic