Profile Picture

Need a help with the project (face animation with talking)

Posted By a.romanov 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Need a help with the project (face animation with talking)

Author
a.romanov
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello!
I'm so exited about this possibility!
I can't wait to see my first project done))))
Can any of experts help me with that?
I need to make a picture of Russian Tzar talk....
Please let me know if you are experienced, love this software 
and ready to work on my project.
I see its quite easy but I need a professional who loves this process

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
You might want to be more specific about what software you are using (Reallusion makes a LOT of software).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Kelley's for sure right about that. There are 'experts' in every type Reallusion has on here. 
You'll find them helpful but they cannot make the movie for you. Watch the tutes on YT and ask
for help on specific things you can't figure out.
Making good videos can be an arduous task so prepare yourself to stretch your mental facilities on all levels.

Have fun.
Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Kelley's for sure right about that. There are 'experts' in every type Reallusion has on here. 
You'll find them helpful but they cannot make the movie for you. Watch the tutes on YT and ask
for help on specific things you can't figure out.
Making good videos can be an arduous task so prepare yourself to stretch your mental facilities on all levels.

Oh, in Iclone 7, add your avatar, go to the 'modify' section, go 'create script', type in what you want your character to say
and Bada-Bing he/she is talkng. The lips will automatically move (more or less) to the words being spoken. You can also refine
the mouth movements if you're so inclined

Have fun and hope this helps.
Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
william.carey30
william.carey30
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Questions, questions.  Are you talking 2D?  Or do you want to make a 3D character?  And yes, what Reallusion products do you have in your arsenal?  I'm currently using iClone 7 by itself, so if I were doing this as a 3D project, I would just grab the standard G5 "Chuck" character, make sure he is highlighted, go into "modify", create a head for him using the photo(s), and change the hair and clothing.  You can purchase a mustache or beard in the Market Place.  If you have Crazy Talk, etc., then you could do something with a more up-to-date character.  For 2d, you might want to use Toon Maker.  

Reading This Topic