DRM popup stuck

Posted By Veganism 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Veganism
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I tried clicking on the Validate DRM button to see what it does, but now my project keeps showing this popup when the project is openedhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f51f2c01-54b1-4de2-9d05-0cf3.png

I tried validating DRM (it says "success") or packing the sliders, but it is impossible to get rid of this popup from showing when project is opened. I tried to reproduce this on another project but I could not.
To get rid of it, I created a new project from scratch, and manually copied all the sliders. I also discovered another weird bug in the process, which forced me to re copy all the sliders manually a second time. I found this other bug because Character Creator crushed, and when I reopened CC, it asked me if I want to recover, and recovering somehow recovered the DRM stuck bug. This means that the recovery system has a problem and it recovers stuff from other projects, not just the project that is active at the time CC crushes.

Summary:
problem 1: DRM popup will always show when project starts, but I could not reproduce it on another project.
problem 2: Recovery system has something wrong with it and is probably not reliable.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 17 minutes ago

Hi...

If you think you have found a bug, please can you use our Feedback Tracker to report the problem.The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant departmental teams and youwill get feedback from the team there.
To use the FeedbackTracker, please click the link below.

http://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/

Thank you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Dorothy Jean
Dorothy Jean
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 hours ago
Has this been sloved?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dbdccbe9-2417-45d2-b87d-7b31.jpg

Reading This Topic