Profile Picture

How long is the sale now really going on?

Posted By Rowlan 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Rowlan
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Yesterday I noticed the Black Friday sale. Your website said it would end on 26th. Well, I thought that's no time to test Character Creator on 1 day and make a decision. So I didn't. I was disappointed because other companies offer a Cyber Monday sale for the entire week. Today I noticed that you extended the sale.

So how long is the sale really going on? If it's for the entire week, I'll take the time and test the trial. Otherwise if it would end today, it would just be a waste of time.

Thank you very much for the clarification!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

The Black Friday sale was available for the week leading up to Black Friday and has now been extended for a short time to give a last chance to purchase. My advice would be to take advantage of the offer while it is still being promoted on the store page as it could be withdrawn at any time now. 

Regarding time to try the software, please note that we do offer a 14 day money back guarantee so if you do purchase you will still have time to decide if the software meets your needs.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Rowlan
Rowlan
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)

Sale is good and nice and all. But I just wanted to try before I buy, installed the trial, opened the first project, hit export to unity and all it did during the export was crash. All of a sudden the CC3 window was gone without notification. But hey, I get lots of system (!) popups from windows itself that CC3 is on sale.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Sorry to hear you have encountered problems.

Please first check that your computer meets the requirements shown HERE, especially the graphics card. If it does, then please try updating your graphics drivers. Outdated drivers can cause crashing issues.

If you still have problems after that, please send your system dxdiag.txt file to Technical Support and they will try to help you resolve the problem.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Rowlan
Rowlan
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

It worked at the second time. No idea why it crashed. What's really annoying is that I lost now 1 of the 10 exports. 10 isn't enough to be honest for trying this out. After all the export is everything. There's no use in having a top editor if I can't use the asset in my development environment.

Reading This Topic