Profile Picture

HELP with - Quadreped_Templae.psd - Tutorial - Animate your Pets with our PSD Template

Posted By DarylSeeley 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

HELP with - Quadreped_Templae.psd - Tutorial - Animate your Pets with...

Author
DarylSeeley
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi,
I am following your tutorial - Animate your pets with our PSD Template
I am using the latest version of Photoshop CC
I have opened the PSD template called Quadreped_Template and dragged in my PS dog body layers as instructed and placed each of them into the appropriate RL_image folders.
My problem is that - I can not align any of the bones - when I select one of the circles (with a cross inside) they are ALL are selected with a bonding box and all move at once so I unable to place them individually on my image. 
I have restarted but still have the same issue. Am I doing something wrong

I am following your tutorial - Animate your pets with our PSD Template
I am using the latest version of Photoshop CC

I have opened the PSD template called Quadreped_Template and dragged in my PS dog body layers as instructed and placed each of them into the appropriate RL_image folders.
My problem is that - I can not align any of the bones - when I select one of the circles (with a cross inside) they are ALL are selected with a bonding box and all move at once so I unable to place them individually on my image. 
I have restarted but still have the same issue. Am I doing something wrong

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a4a84a44-04d3-4b68-aab1-c01d.png

Edited
6 Years Ago by DarylSeeley
DarylSeeley
DarylSeeley
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)Veteran Member (796 reputation)

My first movie with CTA3 but now I want to animate my own Boston Terrier seen stationary in background - https://youtu.be/-hRvJuzyoqY
p
Edited
6 Years Ago by DarylSeeley
vepop
vepop
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Hi Daryl,
Which version of CrazyTalk Animator are you using?
If you can share the file, I will rectify the error. 

Come join the FB group here :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/crazytalkanimatorusers/

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
Tomasin
Tomasin
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi there I have the crazy talk 3 pipeline and cant find the Quad pets psd where is it Be really appreciated to send link thanks
DarylSeeley
DarylSeeley
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Hi vepop
Many thanks for your reply.
I am using the very latest version of both CTA and Photoshop CC and the PSD file that I downloaded with the resource download.
I have just asked to join the FaceBook group as suggested.
Regards
Daryl
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Rocky Bear (11/26/2018)
Hi there I have the crazy talk 3 pipeline and cant find the Quad pets psd where is it Be really appreciated to send link thanks

Please login to your Reallusion Account and go to your Registration page. Then find CTA3 in your list of registered programs and click the "Download" link. The file you need (see below) will be listed.

CTA_G3_Pipeline_PSD_Ai_Template_Sample_Project

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic