installing iClone and Character Creator on a 2nd pc

Posted By green.damion 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
green.damion
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (694 reputation)Veteran Member (694 reputation)Veteran Member (694 reputation)Veteran Member (694 reputation)Veteran Member (694 reputation)Veteran Member (694 reputation)Veteran Member (694 reputation)Veteran Member (694 reputation)Veteran Member (694 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
So when I started out i was using my laptop. A new gamer level Dell but NOT a speed demon when rendering, So I got me a new PC (more "horse power") and I installed it and all and put the pass codes and correct names and everything seems fine and when I double click the desktop icon, it responds by giving me the short splash screen...then....nothing...so do I have to buy a whole new copy? uninstall it from my old laptop? or just buy Maya and say 'thanks" to reallusion? Because if I have to buy all new...Im buying Maya, Ive spent a couple grand on all the stuff for Reallusion.
wires
wires
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
You can install on 2 PCs, but only have 1 in use. It sounds as if something is wrong with the install on your 2nd system. Try to do a complete uninstall and then reinstall making sure that you are connected to the Internet while doing both.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

kungphu
kungphu
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
If you have it installed on too many PC’s you’ll get a prompt asking which computer you want to deactivate it from or something of the like. It won’t just crash. This sounds like a bad install. And Mayay is awesome but a whole nuther world. Crazy learning curve and not exactly easy. Plus rendering... try the re-install. That should do the trick.

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Reading This Topic