Profile Picture

CC Essential Morphs & Skin for CC3 Export or iContent

Posted By le_bazooke 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
le_bazooke
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I'm really new to the use of Character Creator, I bought it a couple of days ago and I barely noticed that there are two types of licenses, the one that allows you to export and the one that does not.

Since I wanted to buy some actors in the market, how can I validate what kind of version I have? since I need the one that exports

When I download and install the new actor in CC the program sends me the following message

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8b72a056-a7e5-4f03-95d8-b4e5.png

as if I'm missing something.
And I already have the CC Essential Morphs & Skin for CC3 I have already downloaded it installed.

I use CC3 Pipeline

Thank you for your attention
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
If you have Character Creator 3 Pipeline then you have the export ability built in. You just have to then ensure that you purchase the Export license version of any add-on content packs you wish to be able to export. Note: If you only plan on using the content in Character Creator or iClone , then you don't need the export license version of content packs.

For the warning message you are receiving, this is just a reminder that morph sliders from earlier versions Character Creator need to be updated. You only need to run this once and you are all set. :

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic