Delernaville

Posted By Delerna 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Link to Biezenstein character
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ef8b2eca-49f2-4928-ae34-646f.png

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Link to my school outfit
I'm using this for my potter fan fiction videos but they are useable for other things by changing the texturing.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c8d7a862-aa53-49ae-bfd2-496c.png

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Dragonskunk
Dragonskunk
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Delerna (11/28/2018)
Link to my school outfit
I'm using this for my potter fan fiction videos but they are useable for other things by changing the texturing.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c8d7a862-aa53-49ae-bfd2-496c.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9df9c3b8-67b9-4cba-9a0c-600f.jpg <( I said no capes, I never said no pants! )

Tongue

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f0d5a6aa-f907-4e06-b7ab-3cc3.jpg
jarretttowe
jarretttowe
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Yes I lol'ed at Harry Potter Fan Fiction combined with this image! Great work though!
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Why say you 'never said no pants'? Why cant it be skirts and not pants?
I originally thought of showing that image with the pants shoes and Hoqwarts outfit images as I used in the video but decided to make the image only shows what is in the pack.
Hmmmm, bad idea maybe?
Any way its a CC3 outfit and the pants, skirts, etc etc that are wanted can be added

Oh, and a good looking character there. From that end of super heroes story. Watched it so many times and can't think of its name LOL. Oh my memory of words...sigh

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
6 Years Ago by Delerna
kungphu
kungphu
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Keep it as is!!! A... no question what is and isn’t included in the pack and B... it’s great for laugh! You’re right too, I can absolutely see other uses with different textures. I’ll be buying for sure so you have at least one customer Smile I hope peeps like yourself keep churning out more clothing. I’m so lazy when it comes to it. Keep up the great work!!!

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Kungphu
Lol, your not lazey your just saving your time for what you want to do mostly and your fairly talented at what you do, yes I have watched and enjoyed yours. 
It takes a lot of time to do modelling, even for me. Making good videos also takes a lot of time and I find story telling difficult. 
I believe that mostly iClone users are single person producers and trying to do both of these mentioned topics is extremely time consuming 
I wish but I know I will never make a great video so I spend most of my time making models and hope they will help other people who want to spend most of their time making videos.
I kind of see market place as a way for us iClone users to work as teams....sort of. Some of us make models because that's our highest interest, some of us make animations because that's their highest interest and some of us make videos because that's their highest interest.

Honestly, I make models and try to make things that don't exist or are different types of things that do exist, doesn't always work but that's what I try to do.
And I try to keep their prices reasonable. Reasonable for me and reasonable for their purchasers.

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Reading This Topic