Profile Picture

【Problems of Brow Morph】from Daz to CC3

Posted By hustydj 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hustydj
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi~I made the eyebrow by using polygon,not  using  texture.
So after I used Transformer to import  fbx file which was exported from Daz into CC3,I found that the eyebrow couldn't morph following the facial expression.
I changed the attributes of the eyebrow mesh to Hair、cloth、accessories and so on,but nothing worked.
So is there any way to make eyebrow mesh to morph following facial expression?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3dd68776-7984-4e83-bb91-34b0.jpg
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0ed98d1d-bb84-4887-8a45-4748.jpg
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
No, there is not.

The facial expressions are morphs off the base avatar.  So textures mapped will conform, but external cloth (like you have found) will not.

Cloth for beards will "move" according to the jaw bone, but cloth mustaches will also not follow the visemes of the lips.  Again, this is just how it works, and there is nothing you can do to fix it.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
hustydj
hustydj
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thank you for replying~
So I use 【iClone_Daz_Genesis_Extension】to export my character fbx file,then import into Iclone7 by 3DXchange.
I should also adjust the facial bone to make the eyebrow mesh follow the facial expression.
It cost just a few minutes and works well~
But what a pity!  iCone7 cant use Iray render plugin yet~
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2c680213-f0b9-4bd6-b7e9-1552.png

eternityblue
eternityblue
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Reallusion seriously needs to address this, it is one thing for most character's eyebrows, but decent mustaches and beards are impossible right now. I was hoping they would address in CC3 but I guess it will be some time. Pity, real humans are hairy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My system: i7 3770 Gtx1060 6GB

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thank you for the feedback. We still need to do more testing but we will look to improve the handling of beards, moustaches and eyebrows in a future upgrade.  Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic