removing .wav file from timeline

Posted By johnwarndt52 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
johnwarndt52
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
After endless distractions I finally got back to work on my iclone7 project today and made my first trial run at having my female character speak (after having altered my own voice on a voice changing program for the .wav file.)   I clicked where it said "create script" on the Modify panel and added said file. Her lips moved and she spoke! But as I said it was only a trial run and it doesn't begin at the point in the animation I really need it, but when I tried to remove it, it was nowhere to be found on the Timeline, and endless clicks of the Undo feature on Edit do NOTHING!!! Does anybody have any idea how to REMOVE that audio clip????? Or am I stuck with it where it is????? There's already an hour of unsaved work on it and I'd hate to discard it. Any help would be appreciated. At the rate it's going I'll finish my project sometime in the 22nd century.
Attached is a screen shot.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/23ec50cf-5969-4ae3-8634-17b4.jpg
johnwarndt52
johnwarndt52
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
All right, I found that .wav file and got rid of it. Damned thing was making me crazy because I'd spent weeks setting up the scene and stupidly saved it with that sound in it, and I thought all m work was lost, but after watching an iclone 6 tutorial on youtube I discovered the elusive .wav file was in the avatar's viseme column. Oddly I'd looked in that earlier and it didn't seem to be there, but after all of tonight's teeth gnashing I won't soon forget how to find it. Ugh. 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/38dac03d-efcc-4106-adfd-ab85.jpg

Reading This Topic