PROMETHEUS Episode 06 !

Posted By Kalex 6 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Kalex
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hello guys, 

As always, I'm excited to share with you my work with this sixth episode of my movie. As it was a long process to realize it, the least I can hope is the story still entertains you. Please tell me what you thought about it, it really helps me to improve the content of the next episodes... 

Thank you and enjoy the video ! 

Edited
6 Years Ago by Kalex
jojog3406
jojog3406
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hey !! Another great episode.. I really liked it, the story is taking an interesting turn. I LOVED when Superman stops the missile, very spectacular ! 
In other words, good work ! Keep going !! 
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm not really getting the story much because I don't understand the language. 
I don't read the text because doing that means I don't watch the graphics, animations etc etc and I definitely don't want to miss them so I just watch and not read.
And yet I am still enjoying them.....Well done.

I am curious
Not asking where the characters, props etc etc are coming from because that's irrelevant. 

But I would like to know some answers for sure if you don't mind giving them....
I think you may be using a video editing software to put these videos together, are you just using the video outputs from iClone to generate them?
Are these scenes, animations, lighting etc etc all, or at least mostly being created within iClone only?
These videos seem to be getting created very quickly. Are they being totally created by you?

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
6 Years Ago by Delerna
Kalex
Kalex
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Hey, thanks for the reply ! You can always watch the video twice if you don't want to lose any of the animations =P
The script took me a while to write, as it will be a movie in 2 parts... 
I make all the videos myself. I use Vegas Pro for video editing. I don't make one video per week, each episode I'm releasing was made since 2016. I began with iclone 6 and for some episodes I decided to make them again with iclone 7. Some of the models were bought or downloaded after many many hours of research on internet, and I did some other myself too, using 3ds max or Blender. 
This movie is the result of 5 years of hard working... 
jojog3406
jojog3406
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

So my fellow icloners... 

Do you still like this serie ? 
I personnally didn't know it was possible to do all this stuff with iclone... I feel like REALLY LOST trying to learn iclone, while most of you guys can do almost pro movies ... Feeling jealous here ! BigGrin
Since I'm on iclone, some of you guys (Kalex especially) took the time to help me out, I want to help him out too, but I have the feeling you are being bored with this movie... 
Edited
6 Years Ago by jojog3406
jojog3406
jojog3406
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

I hope I wasn't being rude...
Edited
6 Years Ago by jojog3406
Kalex
Kalex
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hey Jojo I wasn't expecting that xD
I don't think you're being rude. Why would you ? 
It is totally normal to feel "lost" with iclone 7, it's getting more and more complex. But as I told you, with time, you'll be able to do some good stuff too 
Thanks for worrying anyways, but dude it's not a Hollywood movie ahah, I'm not expecting (and not wanting either) to hit the million views on youtube. 
Hope we can work together sometime !
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

I'm not finding this boring even though I am not sure I am following the actual story. I know superman well enough to let my imagination see what is going on in my own head. To a degree.
I also don't see that Iclone is difficult. There is just so many capabilities there is a lot to learn.
I asked some questions here because, yes we need decent software to make good videos, but in reality its not so much the software that makes good video's. Mostly it is the skill of the people using the software. And I see from his response and these videos, that this person is skilful enough to use iClone to make videos that are very enjoyable to watch (even though I hate reading text while trying to watch it LOL). It is not iClone that is doing that. It is Kalex's ability and your ability is obviously pretty good and getting better.
I wish I was at your level for making video's

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Kalex
Kalex
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hey I'm very touched. We don't hear everyday this kind of words, so I'm trully thankful for your words. Although I still have much to learn with the software. But meh, 10 years with iclone is like being part of some kind of family ahah, seeing how it evolves, etc etc. 
For how long have you been using iclone Delerna ? 
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I have been into 3D software for a long time. Since 1982 I think. Mostly I was into game engines and I was wanting to do screen capturing to create some personal videoes.
One day while searching the internet I discovered reallusion's Crazy talk animator and instantly bought it. Didn't take me long thought to realize I bought that too quick because although I found reallusion's descriptions of their software confusing I soon reallised it was iClone 4 that I should have bought since it is 3D I am really into. Anyway, June 2011 is when I bought iClone4.
Took a fair bit of learning and then went to iClone5 and back into learning again but started turning harry potter fan fiction stories into personal videos. My biggest proble is coming up with my own stories. I find it very difficult. iClone6 and CC came and then a new version of CC that enabled us to create our own clothes hairs props etc and that's what I have been doing mostly since then.  Part of what I make is for some idea's I have been getting  for a video to make, maybe I am actually starting to come up with stories? Remain to see whether I can make them interesting to watch like you have. Working on it though. A big holdup for my progress with this is my job. I'm a report/applications programmer in a sales company and it takes so much thinking that by the time I get home I find it hard to concentrate on my hobby....this. Oh well, getting close to retirement.

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Reading This Topic