Posted By Kelleytoons 6 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.

If you have ANY DAZ avatar, clothing or hair that doesn't work

Author
4u2ges
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks again for the advice 4u2ges!                               

No problem, Tony
My CC3 says hello to your CC3.... CC4 is crying in the corner out of desperation... Crying

vintorix
vintorix
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Video "Transferring Daz Hair Morphs to Character Creator 3"
Mike I followed your directions for using Transformer to import DAZ hair with morhp and the morphs show up all right, but not the sliders. like in your video.
I set "export" in the Edit Morph Export Rules dialog. I carefully copied all your other parameters in the FBX Export Options dialog FBX 2012 Binary etc.  
What version of CC are you using? My version is 3.44.4709.9 the latest?

My fault, it works! For example with the Toulouse hair: When I use the morph name (LeftOut), The Label name (Left Out) doesn't.
Now I can make my own hair with my own morphs that will follow into iclone. There are no way to make these morphs directly in CC.
Edited
2 Years Ago by vintorix
Rumpot
Rumpot
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)Junior Member (131 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Does anyone know of any issues with importing Daz Sue:
https://www.daz3d.com/sue-character-and-hair-for-genesis-8-female

This character looks nothing like the original once imported through transformer. Other G8 and G3 have come over without issue.

Edited
2 Years Ago by Rumpot
Dan Miller
Dan Miller
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Last Active: 9 days ago
I've been trying to import Angel Armor G3F into CC4. I get a failed to load character: No suitable setup profile found. When I click more it shows that G3 should work on CC3+ and CC3. I likely just have a setting wrong. I used the G3F A pose, then the T pose from DAZ Resource.
Anyone else know of any issues with this item? Thanks.
https://www.daz3d.com/angel-armor-for-genesis-3-female-s

Update: I am able to import the G3F only with no armor. 

I watched Mike's video here which worked to get this into CC4. Thank you Mike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KSjTIQ32R8
Edited
2 Years Ago by danmiller

Reading This Topic